Changing Your Subject Line
Stripping Embedded Images from Email
Outlook 2007 - Removing Attachments from Email
Did someone send you an email with a really BAD subject line? Are the chances good that you won't be able to find this email again when you really need it? Never fear! You can change it to something better!
1. Open Outlook.
2. Double-click the desired message to open it.
3. Highlight the current/existing Subject.
4. Type your desired (new) Subject.
5. Click the 'X' to close the message.
6. As it is closing, a dialog box will appear asking if you want to save the message. Click the 'Yes' button.
You've done it!